Honda Integra Type R
The DC5 Integra is one of infamous racing heritage, with it’s in your face bright red Recaros and Brembo 4pot brakes nestled behind the white 17inch dual spoke alloys, it gives a hint at what lies beneath the bonnet.
This example has had our Ten.4 treatment. Taking in the usually overlooked areas, such as wheels off decontamination and brake polishing. All making it a real head turner now that it has been finished.
Ten.4 – Major Correction Detail
After discussion with the owner about the level of detail he wanted, we started out cleaning the DC5.
- Alloys removed, deep cleansed inside and out, calipers machine polished and all sealed with Gtechniq C5
- Wheel arches cleaned thoroughly and sealed with Gtechniq
- Extensive wash process including shuts, tar deposits and iron fallout removed. Remaining surface contaminants removed by clay bar
- Delicate areas taped up before three stage machine polishing correction.
- Re-wash to remove dust from paint correction
- Isopropyl Alcohol to remove any residues
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light and ExoV4 applied to paintwork
- Exterior trim dressed with Gtechniq C4 trim restorer
- Glass cleaned and Gtechniq rain repellant applied
- Interior deep cleanse of upholstery, floor mats and carpets, prior to being coated with Gtechniq I1 Smart Fabric
- Final inspection and wipe down.