We were lucky enough to have this extremely low mileage Clio V6 booked in with us for some light paintwork renovation, being sympathetic to the originality and rarity of the vehicle. Everything was original, and kept that way!
Ten.5 – Full Works
Our client purchased this vehicle from England, with just over 1,000 miles on the clock it was a real gem, but a little TLC was definitely required. We transformed the Clio, bringing back the gloss with a single stage machine polish to maintain the clearcoat integrity. We followed this with Mayvinci ceramic coating, before it returned into storage. As mentioned, we only renovated the existing materials and no paint was applied to recondition any of the original parts.
- Alloys removed, deep cleansed inside and out, calipers machine polished and all sealed with ceramic coating.
- Wheel arches cleaned thoroughly.
- Extensive wash process including shuts, tar deposits and iron fallout removed.
- Delicate areas taped up before single stage machine polish to remove swirls.
- Isopropyl Alcohol to remove any residues.
- Mayvinic Ceramic Coating applied to paintwork.
- Exterior trim dressed with Gtechniq C4 trim restorer.
- Glass cleaned and Gtechniq rain repellant applied.
- Interior deep cleanse of upholstery, floor mats and carpets.
- Leather seats cleansed with water based cleaners and protected with Gtechniq L1 Leather guard
- Final inspection and wipe down.
- Small trim work removed, thoroughly cleaned and coated.
- Polish residue on plastic work cleaned before ceramic coating.