BMW X5 40D M Sport
This stunning BMW X5 came to us for some work, mainly due to some localised scratches that we were able to remove without re-painting the panel. Due to it’s age and otherwise relatively good bodywork, we recommended our Ten.2 package, which lifted the whole car’s paintwork and brought out the lovely metallic black gloss. We finished with Gyeon Can coat quartz paintwork protection, giving durability and protection for the next 6+ months.
Ten.2 – Paintwork Enhancement Detail
This stunning BMW X5 40d M Sport came to us in need of some TLC, with some paintwork scratches on the outside, and dog hair to address in the rear. We recommended our Ten.2 package, transforming the paintwork and leaving the metallic black reflecting as it should, with a deep gloss finish.
- Alloy wheels and wheel arch areas cleaned and decontaminated
- Extensive wash process including door shuts, tar deposits and iron fallout removed, remaining surface contaminants removed by clay bar.
- Vehicle rinsed and then dried by compressed air
- A mild finishing polish to remove surface defects and lightly burnish the paintwork giving fantastic reflections and gloss
- Alloy wheel faces sealed with anti-corrosion sealant to protect against road salts and brake dust
- Trim & tyres dressed and protected. chrome work including tailpipes sealed. Exterior glass polished
- Arch liners dressed and protected
- Interior vacuumed and dusted
- Gyeon Cancoat quartz paintwork protection.
- Localised scratches removed.