Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
This absolute beast had our Ten.3 package, winter protection underneath and ceramic coating, along with some subtle modifications supplied by the owner.
Ten.3 – Minor paintwork correction
This absolute beast came in need of some mild paintwork correction, and fitting of some modifications supplied by the owner. We recomended our Ten.3 package topped with Mayvinci C16 ceramic coating giving the durable protection over the winter and beyond.
- Alloy wheels and wheel arch areas cleaned, decontaminated & arch liners dressed and protected
- Extensive wash process including door shuts, tar deposits and iron fallout removed, remaining surface contaminants removed by clay bar.
- Vehicle rinsed and then dried by compressed air
- Two stage machine polish to remove scratches, oxidation, swirls and blemishes, then refine and ‘burnish’ the finish to a high gloss finish
- Vehicle safely re-washed to remove dust from paint correction stage and blown dry to remove trapped water
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) applied to paintwork to remove residues and oils leaving a clean foundation
- Mayvinci C16 Ceramic coating applied to paintwork
- Alloy wheels, glass, trim and tyres sealed with Gtechniq ceramic coatings to protect against road salts and brake dust
- Interior vacuumed, dusted and leather coated with gtechniq leather protection
- Mayvinci C16 ceramic coating applied to bodywork
- GTechniq ceramic glass coating applied
- GTechniq ceramic trim coating applied
- GTechniq ceramic coating to wheels
- Engine bay detail
- Interior detail with leather protection added
- Front splitter, side skirt extensions and rear bumper spoilers fitted
- 4 new Michelin PS4S tyres supplied and fitted
- Eibach wheel spacers supplied and fitted
- Brake calipers detailed and ceramic coated
- Underside and arch areas cleaned and later coated with clear and black waxoyl