This stunning Porsche Cayenne came in for a Ten.3 package, alongside our ceramic coating packages.
Ten.3 – Minor paintwork correction
This stunning Cayenne came in for some remedial work to localised scratches and an overall minor correction. We recomended our Ten.3 package topped with Gtechniq CSL ceramic coating giving the durable protection over the winter and beyond.
- Alloy wheels and wheel arch areas cleaned, decontaminated & arch liners dressed and protected
- Extensive wash process including door shuts, tar deposits and iron fallout removed, remaining surface contaminants removed by clay bar.
- Vehicle rinsed and then dried by compressed air
- Localised scratches removed
- Two stage machine polish to remove scratches, oxidation, swirls and blemishes, then refine and ‘burnish’ the finish to a high gloss finish
- Vehicle safely re-washed to remove dust from paint correction stage and blown dry to remove trapped water
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) applied to paintwork to remove residues and oils leaving a clean foundation
- Gtechniq CSL ceramic coating applied to paintwork
- Alloy wheels, glass, trim and tyres sealed with Gtechniq ceramic coatings to protect against road salts and brake dust
- Interior detailed
- Gtechniq CSL coating to paintwork
- GTechniq ceramic glass coating applied
- GTechniq ceramic trim coating applied
- GTechniq ceramic coating on wheels
- Interior detail