This thinly disguised pocket rocket came to us for our Ten.3 package and some winter protection. Fitted with a 2.5, 5 cylinder petrol engine usually found in the sportier hatchback RS3, this is a proper sleeper!
Ten.3 – Major/minor paintwork correction
We were happy to see this rare beast which is esentially an RS3, but in a more family friendly chassis. The owner wanted the paintwork to be brought back to life and protected for the coming winter weather. We recomended our Ten.3 package topped with Mayvinci MK4 ceramic coating giving the durable protection over the winter and beyond.
- Alloy wheels and wheel arch areas cleaned, decontaminated & arch liners dressed and protected
- Extensive wash process including door shuts, tar deposits and iron fallout removed, remaining surface contaminants removed by clay bar.
- Vehicle rinsed and then dried by compressed air
- Two stage machine polish to remove scratches, oxidation, swirls and blemishes, then refine and ‘burnish’ the finish to a high gloss finish
- Vehicle safely re-washed to remove dust from paint correction stage and blown dry to remove trapped water
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) applied to paintwork to remove residues and oils leaving a clean foundation
- Mayvinci MK4 ceramic coating applied to paintwork
- Alloy wheels, glass, trim and tyres sealed with Gtechniq ceramic coatings to protect against road salts and brake dust
- Interior vacuumed, dusted and leather coated with gtechniq leather protection
- Mayvinci MK4 ceramic coating applied to bodywork
- GTechniq ceramic glass coating applied
- GTechniq ceramic trim coating applied
- GTechniq ceramic coating to winter wheels
- 4 new winter tyres fitted
- Interior detail with Gtechniq L1 leather protection